Friday, July 11, 2014

Encouragement

Have you ever had one of those days where you need to be encouraged?  I was having one of those days having to help plan a Memorial service for a very close relative. Then, my phone 'dinged' with an incoming email....it was from one of my customers with such an uplifting email. It was just a short note, but it meant the world to me. She had recently purchased one of my new hydrangea berry fall wreath designs and received it that day.  (I follow-up with each customer to make sure they received their wreath and to make certain they are pleased with their purchase.)

She responded in her email: "It is beautiful.  I'm thinking about purchasing another one but smaller.  Does the 6 hydrangea wreath have 2 of each color?"

Then, to put 'the icing on the cake' for me,  she followed up with a wonderful product review on my Etsy site.

Her review: "Just beautiful, one of the nicest wreaths I have ever seen. Love it!"

We had the Memorial service today (Friday).  Friday evening, she emailed me again to let me know that she placed the order for the second wreath.  She doesn't know, but her timing could not have been any better - so encouraging.





No comments:

Post a Comment